There are two openings for Mendocino Coast Health Care District board members (four-year terms). To be placed on the November ballot you must complete and return an application for declaration of candidacy by August 7.
- Applications for declaration of candidacy may be faxed or emailed. Once received, Mendocino County will work with the candidate to complete the Declaration of Candidacy and other applicable paperwork.
- If you choose to file in the office, please make an appointment. There is no walk-in service at this time. Call (707) 234-6819 to schedule. Appointments are limited.
- To file without coming into the office, please use the document for “candidates not coming to Ukiah.”
- Candidates can also contact Mendocino County directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 234-6819 for these documents.
- The filing period is July 13 through August 7. If an incumbent does not file by August 7, non-incumbents have until August 12th.
This does not include all of the documents necessary for filing. These documents get the process started. After reviewing the application, we will provide the additional forms.