- Maternal Hemorrhage with Case Presentations and Strategies to Improve Outcomes
- Sepsis and Neonatal Lab Work Interpretation
Speakers: Valerie Huwe RNC-OB, MS, CNS & Tanya Hatfield RNC-NIC, MSN
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Review how physiologic changes of pregnancy affect the pathophysiology of maternal hemorrhage
• List the hemorrhage bundle elements aimed to prevent hemorrhage and minimize maternal morbidity
• Define early-onset and late-onset neonatal sepsis
FEES: Mendocino Coast Staff: No Charge UCSF Outreach Affiliates: $25.00 General Registration: $45.00
Go to: http://bchsfoutreach.ucsf.edu/
First time users must create an online account to register
Registration and refund deadline: June 12, 2019
Participants will receive: 4 continuing education contact hours and electronic access to handout.
Handouts will be available to download from our registration website 1 week prior to the class.